Too many Amazon sellers are making a huge mistake in their business.
They find profitable products. They prepare them and ship them off to Amazon.
They cross their fingers and hope for the best.
But let me tell you right now…
Hope is NOT a strategy when it comes to selling on Amazon.
You CAN have more control over how fast your items sell AND how much profit you make on each one.
And it doesn’t have to take that much time.
At least not when you use the advanced strategies and software like the Amazon pros.
That’s why I asked our Director of Training and Coaching, Brian Cummings, to reveal some of his best-kept secrets about pricing on Amazon.
Brian’s been selling on Amazon for more than 14 years.
So his pricing approach goes well beyond “Buy low and sell high.”
And now you can get some of his best strategies for free.
Which means you’ll be ready to make more from each and every product you sell on Amazon.
Watch our powerful training below to discover:
- Brian’s secret to earning a down payment on his house… He used this strategy to bring in over $40,000 (in profit) in a single month!
- How to spy on your competition and find out who’s really selling on Amazon. This insider secret shows you which sellers to pay attention to and which you can safely ignore.
- Goliath, meet David. Here’s how individual sellers can compete with the e-com giant.
- The single most important piece of digital real estate, and how you can use it to sell more items faster. If you’re not here? You’re not selling.
- How to see the profit potential in a product in a single glance. Save time and energy with this shortcut.
- Why it isn’t always better to raise your price and the counter-intuitive strategy that brings you more money when you sell for less.
- If you think there’s a “perfect” pricing strategy for all products, you better watch out! There are 3 essential pricing strategies every arbitrage seller must know if you want to maximize profit.
- How to use artificial intelligence in your business to save time and make more money. No programming experience required, and it’s cheaper than you think!
- Plus, a whole lot more!
How much you sell an item for is one of the most important factors in your success. So watch the video below to make sure you’re getting the most out of every listing.