Want to make money on Amazon without spending all your time sitting in front of a computer?
It's nice to run an automated Amazon business from your couch, but sometimes you just want to get out in the world.
You want to browse stores in person…
Put your hands on real, tangible products…
And work some fun and excitement into the mix.
That's where Local Retail Arbitrage (LRA) comes in.
With LRA, you can shop at your favorite stores and actually MAKE money while doing it.
How does it work?
Our Director of Training and Coaching, Brian Cummings invited coach Danita Zanrè to host a special training all about LRA. Danita is the creator of our Shop Your Way to Wealth program.
This is the very same sourcing method Danita used to build her Amazon business. And it was so successful that she was able to retire her husband from his corporate job as an electrical engineer!
Freed from their day jobs, Danita and her husband were able to live their lifelong dream… living in Italy full time.
Now Danita is sharing the inside secrets of Local Retail Arbitrage in this special training video.
Click play below to discover:
- The difference between local retail arbitrage and online arbitrage, and how to know which one fits your personality and goals best
- How LRA can bring in profits quicker when you use this tip to shorten the selling cycle on Amazon
- “If you’re not scanning, you’ll never know.” How Brian found a profit that brought in over $4,000 in PROFIT when a clearance item at Home Depot caught his eye!
- How to avoid the ROI trap that makes some products look profitable but actually cost you money in the long run
- The best way to find LRA opportunities in your area so you can try it out without driving all over the state
- The simple tax tip that could help you save money on your next shopping trip
- How your local stores will tip you off to what’s selling ONLINE and what you should stock up on for the upcoming season so you can ride the waves of popular items and boost profits
- And much more!
LRA is a great way to make money on Amazon quickly while shopping at all your favorite places. Want to see how to do it like the pros? Check out the video below to get started.