Here’s a secret most e-commerce “gurus” don’t want you to know…
Building a successful online business is about more than clicking the right buttons.
It’s more than product sourcing. More than learning how to create a shipping label or pack a box.
Truth is, the mechanics of e-commerce are pretty simple when you have the right system in place.
Once you learn the basics, it’s a rinse-and-repeat process that can mostly be automated or outsourced.
But getting to that point can be difficult if you aren’t prepared for the mental and emotional battle heading your way.
Because building a successful business is about more than knowledge. It’s about building the stamina to move ahead even when the road gets bumpy.
And finding a strong support network to help you overcome setbacks.
Of course, that’s easier said than done.
Which is why I joined Brian Cummings, EBS Director of Training and Coaching, for a frank conversation about how business owners can find the courage they need to build something that will last.
Brian and I have more than 30 years of combined experience in the online business world. And we’ve coached thousands of budding entrepreneurs to build successful businesses that give them the freedom and lifestyle they’ve always dreamed of.
So we know what separates winners from those who quit before they even really had a chance to get going.
And in this special training, we share the intangible factors that can mean the difference between achieving your goals and giving up on your dreams.
Watch our interview below to discover:
- The one thing our most successful students have in common, whether they’re pulling in 40k, 60k, or even 100k+ for the year.
- How to combine the 3 types of motivation so you can achieve the life you want one baby step at a time.
- The “Make Up Your Mind” success training that helps you tap into your biochemistry and shortcut the path to goals.
- How to keep your elephant brain from running the show and ruining your business. This secret is thousands of years old, but most business owners don’t even know about it.
- The surprising quality that keeps successful business owners on track… And it has nothing to do with your business background, technical skills, or knowledge about e-commerce.
- Why I started reading children’s books to my webcam and how it’s made my vision for the future crystal clear.
- The gnarly, snarly GRRR factor that protects your dreams and secures your future… If you miss this, your business could be doomed from the start.
- How to lean into the one question many business owners avoid. Master this to wire your brain for the “Winner Mentality” that leads you directly to the results you want.
- And more!
While many people think business is all about logical steps and checking boxes, it’s actually an emotional battle. So check out the video below to see how you can use emotions to win the day.