Want to build an Amazon business but feel like you don't have the time?
I get it. We all have different schedules and different responsibilities.
But we also all have one thing in common… We get 24 hours every day.
What you choose to do with that time? Well, that’s up to you.
Take Robin Jeffries, for example.
When she started with E-Commerce Business School, she was a full-time high school basketball coach. Between practices, a long commute, and hours spent driving the team bus, she was working 15-16 hours every day.
But what did she decide to do in the middle of that hectic schedule? When she was getting just a few hours of sleep every night? When she felt like she couldn't keep going?
She decided to START a business on the side!
Since she didn’t have time to spare, she used automation right away. And she set specific, reachable goals to keep her business moving forward.
Things moved slowly at first, but Robin kept hitting her goals and setting her sights higher. After just six months, she’s looking at 5-figure months, and she’s continuing to build momentum.
And the best part? She’s doing it with a small time investment.
In fact, she devotes just a single hour per day to working on her business.
Now that’s progress!
I wanted to hear from Robin firsthand how she’s managed to build momentum so quickly. So I sat down with her and Brian Cummings, our Director of Training and Coaching to hear more about her story.
Watch the celebration video below to discover:
- “I just got to the point where I kind of broke… I just couldn’t keep that going.” How Robin finally decided she needed to change her path so she could enjoy her future (and her present)
- The “Small Steps” Strategy Robin used to keep her goals within reach and build energy into her tight schedule. Members love this and are implementing it with great success!
- How Robin built massive momentum so her business grew without her constant attention
- The one question Robin asks when things feel overwhelming or impossible to accomplish in a single day–this will keep your business on track even when you hit road bumps
- “We’re going to wake up tomorrow and we’re going to have new challenges.” How Robin’s focus on short-term goals can help you build long-term success
- And more!
So if you’re thinking you don’t have time to start something new, something that could transform your future, check out our interview with Robin below. She’s an inspiration to us all!