Many of our members start their own Amazon businesses so they can spend more time with their families.
They want to be around while their children are young WITHOUT sacrificing their lifestyle or worrying about the future.
But in Amy Cauwels’ case, she saw that starting an e-commerce business was a chance to spend more time with her retired father, Al Lackey.
Of course, it didn’t hurt that Al had spent decades working for non-profits on an international scale. (He even led a company with 900 employees at one point.)
So he was the perfect person to turn to when Amy decided that she was ready to build a new business on Amazon’s infrastructure.
After doing his research, Al decided this was a model that would work. And he was happy to help out along the way so Amy could build a profitable business that was more reliable than her Pilates fitness studio.
Now they’ve been working together for months, and they’ve built a revenue-generating machine that’s ready to scale.
And just as important, they’re having a great time together!
So if you’ve ever thought about working with your family, or you just want to know what it takes to get an Amazon business going, then you’ll love this video.
Watch the interview below to discover:
- How Al and Amy automated their business from the beginning so they can work in the business instead of on it.
- Al’s secret weapon that most retired people ALREADY have. This has made a huge difference in building their business FAST.
- How Al & Amy flipped the script on hiring. This could save you from hours of frustrating and awkward interviews.
- Why it’s a good thing when partners have a different approach to business… See how Al and Amy complement each other and how you can use your own strengths to your advantage.
- Scale your business ASAP? “Not so fast,” says Al. Here’s why he’s happy to take it slow and steady from the beginning… and why that will pay off BIG TIME down the road.
- Plus, see why Al thinks $500,000 per year is totally within reach…
Building a business with your family can be one of the most exciting (and profitable) adventures you’ll ever take. IF you do it the right way. Check out the video below to see how Al and Amy are making this dream a reality.