Looking to run a profitable e-commerce business on Amazon?
Step 1 is to find the products that will make you the most money. But that’s really just the beginning.
To build a business that you can grow, you need the right systems, processes, and tools in place.
That’s what Hai Mag and his partner discovered after starting their retail arbitrage business. And with a business that brings in multiple six-figures in revenue PER MONTH, they definitely figured out a system that works.
But they also had trouble finding the perfect solution when it came to repricing and keeping track of their products on Amazon.
Luckily, Hai is a software developer, so they were able to build their own repricing tool, Eva. It uses artificial intelligence to help keep your items selling for top dollar FAST, without the need to constantly adjust them yourself or set up complicated rules.
It’s like having a highly-specialized VA that works 24/7, for a fraction of the cost.
We know that’s the kind of tool our members love, so Brian Cummings, our Director of Coaching and Training, and Coach Danita Zanre sat down with Hai to talk all things repricing and analytics.
Watch their interview below to discover:
- How to own Amazon’s Buy Box so you can sell more products without racing to the bottom on price.
- Price isn’t the only factor in getting the Buy Box, but it IS the one you can control. Hai explains how to do it quickly and automatically.
- How to see all your important numbers in one place so you can easily keep track of your products and profits.
- The essential element you should control BEFORE worrying about maximizing profits.
- How artificial intelligence can adjust your pricing to match the behavior of different categories so you can maximize profits WITHOUT getting buried under a mountain of rules and guidelines.
- Think return on investment trumps all the other numbers? Hai says you should pay more attention to this number in many cases to keep your business running profitably.
- How to reclaim money Amazon owes you for damaged items, returns, and other mistakes — this can add up quickly even for smaller sellers.
- How to make sure you sell out of seasonal items BEFORE the season ends, without sacrificing the bottom line.
- And more!
Once you get serious about your Amazon business and start selling dozens of items across multiple categories, you’ll quickly see how repricing can make a huge difference for your business. Check out the video below to see how you can leverage this technology today.