With more than 200 million Prime members, Amazon is THE giant in the online retail space.
So if you want to know what’s happening in e-commerce, you just have to look at Amazon.
When you do, you’ll find some great news for customers AND sellers.
Because online retail has continued to see exponential growth… which means more convenience and better prices for customers. And more opportunities for profit for sellers.
That’s why I sat down with my Director of Training and Coaching, Brian Cummings to talk about what’s coming down the pike for our members.
Brian’s been selling on Amazon for more than 13 years, so he didn’t even need to pull out his crystal ball to make some bold predictions. All he had to do was look at the numbers.
And those numbers reveal tremendous opportunities for sellers who are plugged in with proven systems and processes for their businesses.
It’s definitely an exciting time for online retailers, so you’ll want to see these changes for yourself.
Watch our interview below to discover:
- How Brian grew his business 60% over last year… even though he isn’t working any harder.
- The big changes coming to Amazon and how you can take advantage of them to boost your profits.
- Why this Amazon crackdown is great news for sellers… IF you follow our proven system. A few simple changes can mean the difference between profit and loss for your business.
- Shoppers want more choices right? Not according to the studies… See why fewer options is actually better for shoppers and how you can capitalize on their desire for quick commerce.
- Why people are calling this “The Year of the Marketplace” and how you can use this powerful trend to create more profit streams for your business.
- What the Lamborghini gurus won’t tell you about building a truly profitable business. Sellers throw away thousands of dollars every year because they don’t know this simple principle.
- The 3 simple steps every e-com business owner should take to make sure you’re ready to grow in 2022.
- And more…!
The best way to succeed in e-commerce is to know what’s happening in the industry right now AND tomorrow. And Brian is the best person to bring you that insight, so click the video below to check it out.