Want to build an Amazon business that’s ready to scale no matter how big your goals are? One where you don’t work from dawn till dusk trying to feed the Amazon beast?
The truth is, you can build a great business all on your own.
In fact, one of our members regularly breaks multiple six figures a year running the entire business herself. But she’ll tell you that it takes a lot of work and a lot of time.
And what if you want to grow your business while spending less time on day-to-day tasks?
Then you have to be ready to pass off one of the most time-intensive parts of the process: prepping and shipping products.
That’s why EBS Director of Coaching & Training, Brian Cummings, sat down with MaryAnn Schecklman, who owns Central Wisconsin Prep, Pack, & Ship to talk about processing and shipping.
As an Amazon seller herself, MaryAnn knows what it takes to increase productivity and profits. (Her Amazon business sold over $300,000 in revenue last year, even though it’s basically her side gig.)
So she and her team know how to help you get more packages to Amazon faster than ever, and they make sure it’s done the “Amazon way.”
And here’s the best part… You never have to lay hands on the product, and YOU get to reap the rewards.
Watch this free training on prepping and shipping to discover:
- How to hand off even more of your processing with a simple spreadsheet so you have more time to focus on other important tasks (like sourcing products)
- How to use AZ Insights to turn your web browser into an “easy button” when looking for the most profitable and fastest selling items
- What it’s like to process 5,000 packages per day AND keep up a 24-48 hour turnaround (when you hear this, you’ll know why it’s best to leave some things to the pros)
- Why MaryAnn’s staff knows Inventory Lab and Sellers Central inside-out, and why that’s great for YOUR business
- How to diversify your business when you use a prep center that supports multichannel fulfillment
- Plus! MaryAnn reveals a sneaky tactic some Amazon sellers are using to keep you from selling products… and what you should do about it.
Ready to get your Amazon business running like a well-oiled machine? One that runs on someone else’s property with someone else’s employees?
Check out the video below to see how a prep center can boost your business.