Are you wondering what it takes to build a successful, profitable e-commerce business?
There are plenty of “gurus” out there who claim to have the perfect system and secret “hacks” to create your own business.
But the truth is, the system is only part of the puzzle. To build a true business (and not just create a job for yourself) you need to develop the CEO mindset.
It’s the kind of thinking that helps you rise above the daily grind. So you can identify the problem areas that are costing you money or limiting your profits.
And when you have your processes running like clockwork, it takes less and less oversight from you. So it continues producing without your constant input.
That’s why I was happy to feature Roberto and Selena Lopez on a recent Student Success Story video.
They have the habits and practices that help them run their Amazon business at a high level.
And it makes sense because they’ve been optimizing systems since they started their first business in 1990!
When it came time to take it online, though, they weren’t sure where to start.
They knew they needed a proven system, but they didn’t know who they could trust.
Now they’re growing their business every month and looking forward to a retirement plan that allows them to travel without worrying about how their business is doing.
Watch the video below to hear more of their story and discover:
- Why it’s good to be skeptical when looking for a new business, and how to listen to your “BS Meter” so you don’t head down the wrong path
- The mental discipline that helped Roberto & Selena dig deeper and turn a disappointing month into major profits down the road
- The simple test Roberto uses to decide if he should remove a product from Amazon. And Selena shares her outside-the-box approach to make sure that “dead weight” inventory doesn’t break the bank.
- How paying MORE for products actually helped their bottom line… This goes against the thinking of many Amazon sellers, but it’s a key to maximizing profits.
- Why Roberto is happy that his virtual assistants aren’t finding as many products, and how you can use this approach to grow your business AND your profitability
- Plus, Roberto reveals how he can forecast the sales for the upcoming month just by looking at this one number
If you’re looking to become a true CEO of a business that works for you (instead of the other way around), Roberto & Selena have loads of actionable tips. Check out the video below to see how you can get more from your business.