When you run your own business, you quickly realize there’s always something you could be doing.
Amazon business owners always have new information and decisions coming their way.
But that doesn’t mean you SHOULD be paying attention to all those tasks.
Because if you’re not careful, you’ll get stuck in reaction mode, where you start trying to address every little problem that comes along… And before long, you’re just playing Whack-A-Mole without ever getting to the truly important decisions.
The trick is to figure out which tasks and processes will move the needle, and which ones can be saved for another day.
How do you do it?
Well, every business is different. But there are some core principles that will help anyone make better, faster progress.
And I’ve used these ideas to help grow and strengthen my business over the years. Of course, a big part of that success is thanks to the wisdom of Brian Cummings, EBS Director of Training and Coaching.
Brian and I have more than 30 years combined experience running online businesses. And we’ve learned more than a few tricks along the way to help keep things running smoothly.
Watch our interview below to discover:
- The #1 success blocker for Amazon businesses, and how you can conquer this demon to keep your business growing at a fast pace.
- Brian’s secret to maintain motivation and constantly raise the bar, so he sees progress even when he doesn’t “have” to work.
- The simple daily task I use to make better, smarter decisions for my business and my team… Try this to get everyone working together on the same page so your business grows faster.
- How to drop a quarter of your to-do list tasks instantly with this secret from a former president and five-star general.
- Think you just don’t have time to get everything done? It’s probably this hidden fear that’s actually holding you back.
- Why your DO NOT DO list might be more important than your to-do list. Plus, the quick change helps you build a business that works FOR YOU instead of the other way around.
- And more…!
Real success in business doesn’t happen by accident. It’s something you continually plan for. So click the video below to see how to achieve greater success in your business.