When you first start an Amazon business, it’s like a pioneer staking claim in a beautiful, lush forest.
It’s loaded with resources and opportunities. And the possibilities are endless…
IF you know how to get started.
Unfortunately, many new Amazon business owners get lost in the forest.
Everywhere they look, they see tasks that need to be done. From finding products to printing labels and filling boxes.
It can feel like there are a dozen things to do at once.
And if someone asks how it’s going? They don’t even know how to answer.
Because they can’t see the big picture…
All they see are trees.
The good news is that it’s totally normal to be overwhelmed at first.
Most of our students have expressed that feeling. They have so many options they don’t know where to turn.
And they just feel lost at times.
That’s why it’s so important to have a guide.
Someone who has been in the forest before and who knows the way.
Someone to show you exactly where to point your energy next.
Someone who can help you evaluate your progress.
It’s what our coaches and trainers offer our students every week through our high-touch mentoring.
And right now, you have a chance to get a glimpse at that valuable guidance.
Because our Director of Training and Coaching, Brian Cummings, prepared a special training to help you figure out if you’re on the right track.
Brian has helped thousands of people start their own business on Amazon.
So he knows what it looks like when things are going well and when they need some adjustment.
And in this helpful training, he’ll show you how to evaluate your own progress. That way, you’ll have a better idea of what to expect ahead.
Watch Brian’s presentation below to discover:
- The 3 essential processes EVERY Amazon business owner must master to build a thriving business.
- How to decide which sourcing method will help you reach your goals faster. Too many Amazon sellers get this wrong at the beginning… and set their business back years in the process.
- Brian’s 7 key mindset strategies for “Bootstrap Entrepreneurs.” Here’s how you can build an Amazon business fast even if you don’t have lots of start-up capital or loads of free time.
- The “Breakfast of Champions” that can help you make decisions faster while avoiding mistakes… Most people avoid this, but it’s actually a secret weapon for business owners who want to move fast.
- The Ancient Greek philosophy that brings you more wisdom AND adds to your bottom line.
- Plus, Brian reveals the secret quality that our most successful students all have. Watch to find out if you have this trait, and what you can do if it’s lacking.
If your business feels a bit overwhelming, or if you want to make sure you start on the right foot from the beginning, this training is for you. Watch the video below to find out how you can quickly get a sense of your progress, so you know you’re headed in the right direction.