Do you have to be an Olympic athlete to succeed in e-commerce? Of course not!
But it DOES take a similar mindset to reach the top of your game…
To set ambitious goals and stick with them…
To push through obstacles…
To get up off the mat when you've been knocked down again.
And Damu Cherry has plenty of experience with all of that!
Before becoming a rising star at E-Commerce Business School, Damu reached the pinnacle of success in the sports world. She was a 400-meter hurdler for the U.S. track and field team.
Now she's applying that same fortitude and grit to her Amazon business. Even better, she's helping other people do the same with her new mindset series: Mornings That Go!
Coach Curt and I sat down with Damu to hear more of her story and to share her unique perspective on what it takes to become a champion (in sports and business).
Watch the inspiring video below to discover:
- The 3 elements you MUST have to find success in your business (these are the same factors that propelled Damu to the Olympics)
- How you can adopt the mindset of a world-class athlete to help grow your business
- Why Damu was nervous about facing a group of 8 and 9-year olds and how they forced her to be a better competitor and a more effective coach
- “If you think you’ve arrived and you don’t need it… You need it more than anybody.” Curt Coach reveals the true power of accountability and motivation, even for the experienced business owner.
- How to “Stay in the grind and learn” so you can push through obstacles and come out stronger on the other side
- Plus, Damu reveals the sneaky trick she used to bring her sister and brother-in-law into E-Commerce Business School (and why they’re grateful that she did)
Only a handful of people know what it’s like to compete at the highest level in sports. Watch the video below to see how you can apply that championship mindset to your business today.