How do you know if you’ve walked into the house of an Amazon seller?
Look around for stacks of merchandise…
Piles of products that they’ll send off to an Amazon warehouse…
Just as soon as they get around to it.
Truth is, nearly every Amazon seller goes through that stage. Where an entire room (or two, or three) is devoted to prepping and shipping packages.
Where they spend time labeling packages and stuffing boxes. Instead of doing the things that really bring in the money… Like sourcing more profitable products.
Fortunately, it doesn’t have to be that way.
In fact, it’s possible for you to run a profitable Amazon business without ever putting your hands on a product. And we’re not talking about dropshipping or some other sneaky hack that will get you in trouble.
There’s actually a way to get products from your favorite retail stores to Amazon’s warehouses without them ever spending time on your kitchen table.
Which means you won’t be the bottleneck that’s slowing down the profits from your business.
And the best part?
Most sellers actually SAVE money when they set this up the right way.
To give you all the best information on this automated strategy, we invited Dr. Josie Shepard on for a special training session.
Because Josie is a systems genius!
She’s been selling on Amazon for nearly 10 years, and she’s used her experience to build many different businesses. Including a ship and prep center.
So she knows what it takes to set up automated processes that keep your business humming along while you bring in the profits.
Watch her special training below to discover:
- How to automate your ship and prep process, so you can focus on the high-value tasks that bring money into your business.
- Think you can’t afford a prep center? Here’s why that’s the wrong question to ask. Especially if you want to grow your profits and scale your business.
- “Honey, you can’t park in the garage tonight…” See why Josie finally decided to do something different with her Amazon business. Plus, hear how that change left the doors wide open for her business to take off!
- Are you throwing away 10% of your profits? You could be if you ignore this one factor when choosing a prep center.
- How to spot hidden fees that can eat into your bottom line. Josie reveals how to make sure you know exactly what you’ll pay for prep and ship services each month.
- The 9 essential questions you must ask a prep center before signing on the dotted line. This could save you loads of money and potential heartache down the road.
- And more…!
Our members loved this training. Because it showed them how they can hand off an entire portion of their business, and SAVE money doing it! Click the video below to learn how you can offload some of the most time-consuming parts of your Amazon business.