Wondering what it really takes to build a successful Amazon business?
Some people say capital. Some say luck. Others want to sell you a secret system…
But two of our members have a different take.
Yes, the education is important. And the process.
But Jeannette Bonet and Lisa Sanchez have their business off to a roaring start because they focus on something else… staying inspired and having fun.
These Peak graduates know what gets them out of bed every morning, and they keep their fires burning white-hot so they can reach their goals.
I love their story because they're just a couple of friends and co-workers who wanted to build something for themselves.
So they started an Amazon business together to keep each other accountable and motivated.
After making sure they had the processes down, they've been focused on setting up solid systems and funneling profits back into the business.
And they've kept the focus on building a solid team that manages the workload for them.
Brian Cummings and I recently sat down with Jeannette and Lisa to see how they're doing, and they delivered lots of top-notch insight, motivation, and practical advice for e-com sellers.
Check out the video below to discover how to:
- Work with a partner (whether that's a family member or friend) to keep you inspired as you build your business
- Make sure you're emotionally invested (not just financially) so you stick with it when the going gets tough
- Shift your focus from adding team members to improving your team management so you can build an automated, efficient business
- Keep your team organized and motivated so they get tons of work done AND have fun while doing it
- Know if you have the right amount of support from your partner or community and what to do if you don't
- Set and hit realistic revenue goals… because “You can't expect 10k results from a 2k inventory.”
- And more!
I had a blast on this interview, and you will too when you see how much energy and joy Jeannette and Lisa bring to their business. Click the link below to get started.