20-year e-commerce veteran reveals the different paths to a profitable Amazon business. Read below to discover the one thing that will almost certainly lead to a failed Amazon business.
Want to start an Amazon business? Then you need to nail down the right sourcing method for you.
Because when it comes down to it, there’s really only one difference between all the models.
Sure, you'll hear people talk about Arbitrage, Private Label, Dropshipping, and more.
But they all involve the same basic three steps…
Source products. Send them to Amazon. Sell them for a profit.
Doesn’t matter where those products are coming from… a manufacturer in China or your favorite department store. The building blocks are the same.
There is one BIG difference, though.
And it can mean the difference between a legacy business and one that’s doomed from the start.
That’s why Brian Cummings hosted a special training all about the different ways you can win at the Amazon game. Brian is the Director of Training and Coaching here at EBS.
And he’s experimented with every sourcing method under the sun. From sourcing products in China to printing his own merchandise with an in-house team.
He knows the fastest, safest way to get started selling on Amazon.
And he knows how you can build on that foundation. To expand your business in whatever direction you want.
So if you’re interested in getting an Amazon business up and running fast…
Or if you want to streamline your current business to maximize profits…
Then watch the training below to discover:
- How to choose the best model for your business. Brian's risk/reward matrix will help you find the fastest, safest way to start making money on Amazon.
- Why bringing new products to Amazon is an uphill battle, and what to do instead so you don’t waste your time or money.
- The 5 pieces of data that give you an unfair advantage no matter what Amazon seller model you choose. Plus, see where you can find all the info at a glance!
- Need a quick turnaround for your profits? Here’s how you can have items ready to sell before you’ve even finished buying them.
- The hidden cost of private label products the get-rich-quick gurus won’t tell you. You’ll want to see this unless you have a big stack of money to burn…
- Where to find your REAL competition on Amazon. Many new sellers are looking in the wrong place, so they’re already heading in the wrong direction!
- Think white label is the best model? Hang on a minute… Brian reveals why this popular trend is actually a losing game for most Amazon sellers.
The great thing about Amazon is how many different ways there are to succeed. If you want to find the best one for you, then check out the video below.