Are we underestimating our kids by leaving them out of our business activities?
Ann Sieg says YES…
Not only has she involved her three (now grown) boys in several multi-million-dollar ventures, now she’s helping thousands of other people work from home and create thriving Amazon businesses with their families. The benefits – especially for kids – go far beyond earning a little extra cash.
And now, in this episode of Keyword: The Amazon Insider Podcast, Ann finally reveals her biggest family business secrets. In this episode, you’ll discover…
- What a run on knitted Christmas bells taught seven-year-old Ann about entrepreneurship… and how it helped her build multiple multi-million dollar businesses.
- How Ann managed to parlay her preschooler’s obsession with dinosaurs and her husband’s artistic streak into their first family business venture.
- The essential daily habit Olympic gymnasts and Amazon sellers must practice if they want more gold medal days.
- The two course-altering books Ann gave her son for high school graduation that made the both of them almost $4 million together.
- Already an Amazon seller? The unlucky incident that’s just landed you in the “Lucky Bucket”… and how newbies can still take advantage.
- How Ann and her team turned the massive failure rate among conventional small businesses on its head with an Amazon selling system that’s virtually fail-proof.
- Way better than an allowance: The magic reward cycle that teaches kids as young as ten to earn and pay for their own braces and chip in for family vacations.
- An “ancient Chinese secret” Ann used to raise her own entrepreneurial kids and now uses to help grow the “family economy” for thousands of her students.
- Ann’s own #1 product category on Amazon and the very personal reason it’s working so well for her.
- PLUS… How to get your hands on a FREE tool that reveals your Amazon profits at a glance – before you buy any inventory. (It’s a great way to show kids how the business works!)