The basics of online arbitrage (OA) are pretty simple… find products at a low price and sell them for a profit on Amazon.
But as any experienced Amazon seller will tell you, it’s not always easy to find a reliable, consistent source of products that you can flip for a profit.
Now imagine trying to search out products, not just for yourself, but for OTHER Amazon sellers too…
That’s the challenge Mei Alvarez faces with her OA Accelerator business, where she produces high-quality leads for her clients day-in and day-out.
Fortunately, Mei has a team of well-trained assistants who help her churn through hundreds of products every day to find the gold nuggets she can pass on to her clients. And they’ve developed a whole tool kit of processes to make sure they get the most out of every lead source.
It just so happens that Mei is also a certified coach at E-Commerce Business School, which means she was willing to share some of her hard-won secrets with Brian Cummings and the rest of our community.
In this special training, Mei reveals her advanced tactics for efficient product sourcing. And her strategies are helpful whether you’re working with a leads list, manually sourcing yourself, or using a virtual assistant to automate your sourcing.
Watch the video below to discover how to:
- Maximize your leads list so you can multiply the number of products you get from a single listing, and find products that other sellers know nothing about
- Flip the script on traditional sourcing methods to help you find a supplier when you already have a product with profit potential
- Turn unprofitable products into money makers when you unleash the power of multi-packs and bundles… and avoid the costly mistakes that many sellers make with this strategy
- Locate new sources for products that are no longer in stock so you can keep turning a profit after the well runs dry
- Unlock Amazon's algorithm to quickly find hidden gems that other sellers ignore (or never even see)
- Simplify your online sourcing and save even more time with this simple tool from AZInsight
- …and more!
What could you do with a steady source of profitable products pouring into your Amazon business? Find out when you watch the training below.