Do you know the one thing you MUST have to make it as an Amazon Seller?
It’s not about the perfect system…
Or having a big pile of cash to invest…
It’s not even having access to coaches and a community to turn to when you need help…
Truth is, the ONE thing you need above all else is a reason why.
You need to know WHY you’re starting this journey to own a business that you control.
That could be a desire to have more freedom. Or more time to spend with your family. Or maybe just bringing in some extra cash every month to better plan for the future.
Or, like in Joan Muhuthia’s case, your “why” might be bigger than you and your family.
See, Joan was already happy with her career in nursing…
She earned good money, and she was GREAT at it. She even received special recognition from the U.S. Secretary of State for her amazing work during the pandemic.
So why did she decide to start building her own business even while she was working 12-hour shifts?
She felt a calling to do something more with her life. And starting an Amazon business fit the bill perfectly.
Because it was automated and got the cash flowing quickly, Joan could do it part-time and see quick success.
Of course, that was just the beginning. Joan revealed the full story in a recent interview with me. And we recorded the whole thing for you.
Watch the video below to see how having a “why” can make all the difference in your business. You’ll also discover:
- How Joan went from an investment of $2,000 to revenue of more than $112,900 in just 9 months, while working on her business part-time.
- How to find experienced people who are happy to help you grow your business faster.
- Think you need family support to start your own business? Here’s why Joan took a leap of faith even when her family said, “You’re on your own.”
- The real reason Joan committed to bringing in a side income even though she’s paid very well as a nurse… And it’s not because she hates her job. She actually loves it!
- How Joan brought in over $30,000 in sales in one month… while she was vacationing in Paris!
- What you should NEVER do when you live a mission-driven life and want to build something bigger than yourself.
- How Joan’s quick success inspired her children to start their own businesses. This is the key to helping your family think outside the box so they can build a better life.
- And more!
Many of our members list “giving back” as one of their main reasons for building a business. And I’m proud to have such a strong, generous community. So if you’re looking to find a way to EARN more so you can GIVE more, check out the video below.