Wondering which sourcing method will give you the perfect balance of risk and reward?
Once you start researching how to sell on Amazon, you quickly realize there are at least a dozen models for making money on the retail giant’s platform.
For new sellers, we recommend arbitrage sourcing, where you find products online (or locally) at a steep discount.
Then you check the data to make sure they’re profitable. And finally, you buy them and send them off to Amazon to take care of the rest.
We love this method because it’s the fastest, most reliable way to get started selling on Amazon.
And some of our members use that one method to generate sales of $500k and beyond in a single year.
But lots of people are ready to take it to the next level…
…where you can increase your sales by sending in more products, without constantly worrying about where to get them or looking for sales and clearance items.
When it comes to next-level sourcing, you have to be careful…
While some of those models have the potential for high reward, many of them carry significant risk and can be super-complicated to get going.
That’s why I asked my Director of Training and Coaching, Brian Cummings, to share his recommendations for taking your sourcing to the next level.
With more than 12 years of experience selling on Amazon, Brian is familiar with all the models.
And he has a special way of figuring out how to maximize profits without creating loads of risk or extra headaches. So you can increase sales while keeping your business streamlined and automated.
In this special training, he reveals his top method for moving beyond arbitrage sourcing, and he’s got some important tips (and warnings) for sellers looking to scale.
Watch our interview below to discover:
- The single most important question to ask before scaling your sourcing in the coming months
- How this Risk Quadrant reveals if a sourcing method is right for you. Use this to avoid getting burned by high-risk ventures.
- Which sourcing method most new sellers should avoid at all costs… Many gurus promote this method even though it usually leads to horror stories and heartache…
- The four simple questions you can ask to see if a method is easy to automate (which means less work for you down the road)
- 3 warning signs that wholesale product sourcing might not be the next step for your business, and what to do instead
- How to build on the fundamentals you already have so you can scale quickly without learning tons of new skills
- And more!
If you’re ready to increase your sales without constantly looking for new products (and new sources), this training is for you. Even if you’re not there yet, it’s a great look at what’s to come for your business. Check out the video below to see how to grow your Amazon business faster.