Most of our students find us after doing extensive research about how to make money on Amazon.
They’ve spent days, weeks, or even months looking into Amazon business models. Because they want to make sure they are investing their time and money wisely.
Others seem to stumble onto us completely by accident… or maybe through fate?
Victoria Emioma was in that second group.
She wasn’t thinking about Amazon at all.
And why would she when she was working 12-hour night shifts as a nurse AND raising three young children?
In fact, her husband had even pitched the idea of starting an Amazon business in the past. But Victoria shot the idea down right away, saying “I don’t want to waste my time.”
But when she saw a good friend shipping packages out of her house one day? She couldn’t help but ask what it was all about.
Her friend happened to be an E-Commerce Business School member. So she was ready to share all the best information about how she was building her own business on Amazon.
That’s when Victoria realized the potential of launching something of her own.
She could earn extra income, pay her bills, and build an asset for her family… all in her free time.
Then Victoria went on to become one of our rockstar peak performers. By the time she graduated from our 90-day program, she had already broken $41,200 in sales!
Of course, those numbers grabbed my attention. So I knew I needed to have Victoria share with our community her secrets to fast success.
She sat down with me and Brian Cummings, our Director of Training and Coaching, to reveal how she manages to get so much done without burning out.
Watch our interview below to discover:
- The make-or-break factor that helps some sellers see quick success, while others struggle to get going.
- Why keeping it small at the beginning helped Victoria build her sales figures fast.
- How to push back on the little problems that threaten to steal your dreams. Brian and Victoria agree that THIS is the simple secret to hitting your goals even when things go wrong.
- Think more products is the key to hitting your profit goals? Not necessarily… Victoria shares why she’s actually glad to find fewer products to sell on Amazon.
- The one thing you need from your family if you want to build a successful, profitable Amazon business that you can pass on one day.
- Victoria’s jaw-dropping goal for 2022… Plus, Brian reveals the one key to help her reach this ambitious number by year’s end.
- And more!
Sometimes it’s easy to think that other people’s success is out of your reach. But Victoria has the exact opposite approach. Check out her interview below to see how well her “can do” attitude has served her and her family.