It’s no secret that the holiday season is a busy time for Amazon sellers.
In fact, the last three months of the year (Q4) often bring in the majority of the profit for the entire year!
If you think about it, when you see screenshots of another seller’s record-breaking month, it’s almost always an image from November or December.
And while plenty of sellers are happy to share those wins, not so many of them are willing to let you know what it’s really like to be a seller during the busy months.
That’s why we brought our top coaches together for a special interview session.
Our Director of Training and Coaching Brian Cummings joined E-Commerce Business School Coaches Danita Zanrè, Candida Lillard, Mei Alvarez, and Ed Dassie.
Together, they have over 30 years of experience selling on Amazon. And they’ve all used Q4 to catapult their business to multiple six figures.
In this special group interview, they’re upfront and honest about what it takes to make real money during the holidays.
Watch the interview below to discover:
- The secret shortcut that helps you play the Q4 game even if you haven’t been sourcing and sending in products since the summer. Use this tip to sell through the holidays when you’re short on time or capital.
- How to avoid a Q4 disaster when life “happens”
- Think Amazon is too saturated to sell new products without ads? Not so fast… Candida shares how she sold out of her new listing without spending a dime on ads.
- “We’re looking at a 30% increase over last year’s Q4.” Danita shares her secret for staying confident in a crazy selling season.
- Why getting more returns is a good sign, and how they can actually be fun (and profitable).
- What Ed plans to do differently next year’s to increase his profit even more and crush his goals. THIS is how you see growth year after year.
- The truth about intellectual property claims… and why our coaches see them as a speed bump (not roadblocks).
- And more!
Attendees loved how frank the coaches were in this behind-the-scenes interview. You’ll gain some gold nuggets whether you’re a newbie or a seasoned pro, so click below to watch the video.