Is it really possible to run a business AND raise a family at the same time?
But it DOES take a plan and the right processes.
In fact, some of our most successful students are parents who are juggling their roles as parents, partners, and business owners.
And they’ve figured out how to get the most out of their business, whether that means more family time, more flexibility with their schedule, or more profit for the family. (Or all three!)
I sat down with a few mothers from the community who are running amazing businesses while being active participants in their families. They all have children at different ages and businesses at different stages.
Listen in to find out how they manage to make it all work as super-star moms who have said goodbye to the “Can I have it all?” question.
Watch the video below to discover how to:
- Keep your sanity AND replace your income without giving up the flexibility of running your own business. As Candida says, “If I don’t do something, I don’t feel like I have succeeded at the end of the day.”
- Run an online arbitrage business that brings in extra income and makes you a better shopper.
- “When you have children, your brain changes,” Sharon reveals how she broke free from the corporate structure without giving up her identity as an ambitious working mom.
- Find more time by outsourcing household tasks… That’s right, automation isn’t just for your business.
- “It’s not just business… It’s everything.” Involve your children in your business so they start to build an entrepreneurial mindset and feel like they are contributing to the family.
- Breakthrough the bottlenecks in your business so you can demonstrate true character and grit for your children.
- And more!
Running your own business is absolutely the best way to show your family how to be strong and independent. And these e-com moms have mastered this skill even though they’re at the beginning of their journey.
Click the video to see how they do it (and how you can too).