Starting an online business can give you freedom and independence like nothing else out there.
And it allows you to build a business that fits YOUR lifestyle and YOUR needs.
For Jenelle Maxwell, that meant doing work that didn’t aggravate her vocal cords, which were weak due to a medical condition.
Unfortunately, Jenelle’s experience and training were in hospitality…
She’d been everything from a flight attendant to a hotel manager.
All customer-facing roles that require LOTS of interaction.
So she started looking for a way to make money from the comfort and quiet of her own home.
One that didn’t mean tons of talking.
And that’s when she found E-Commerce Business School.
Like most of us, Jenelle hit a few stumbling blocks when starting her business. But once she leaned on her coaches and community, she realized she could make it happen.
Because she didn’t just have a solid business model.
She had an entire tight-knit community at her back. And she hasn’t looked back since.
With more than a year of selling experience under her belt, Jenelle has some great advice for new and experienced Amazon sellers.
Watch our interview below to discover:
- How Jenelle went from “OMG! I don’t even know my numbers!” to seeing exactly what she needs to do to hit her profit goals.
- Want to crank up your sales and profits? See how Jenelle got plugged in and took her business to the next level.
- The one trait that can help you break 5, or even 6-figures in under 12 months!
- Jenelle’s simple formula for creating a predictable, reliable income every month… This works if you want to make $1k, $5k, or even $10k+ each month!
- The little-known profit multiplier that can help you grow your business without doing everything yourself… And no, this is NOT just about hiring someone.
- How Jenelle nearly DOUBLED her goal for her first 12 months selling on Amazon. And how you can do it too!
- Plus more great tips and advice!
I love that Jenelle has a heart for helping out. She’s always paying it forward in our community, and this interview is just one way that she’s giving back. Check it out below to see why that’s been a big part of Jenelle’s success.