Looking to build an e-commerce business WITHOUT leaving your full-time job?
Maybe you love your current career and you’re looking to build an income stream for the future.
Maybe you have such a high-paying job that you can’t imagine leaving it.
Or maybe, like Wendy Do, one of our Peak Performers, you want to create an automated business to build generational wealth.
Many of our members want the freedom and independence of running their own business instead of working for someone else.
There are also many who want to start a business as a side gig. They’re happy with where they work now, or they want to find a fun, profitable business to run in retirement.
But they worry that they won’t have time to build an Amazon business while working full time and taking care of their family.
If that’s you, then you’ll want to check out this interview with Wendy Do.
Wendy is a busy ER physician who’s also raising two sons as a single parent. So “free time” comes at a premium for her.
That’s why she wanted a business that she could run from home without taking all her spare time.
And she’s quickly found success on Amazon, generating over 50k in sales in just 6 months. (That was before Q4 hit!)
Wendy will be the first to tell you that it hasn’t always been easy. But she has a great attitude and approach for tackling tough decisions.
She shared them with me in a special student success interview.
Watch the video below to discover:
- The one decision Wendy made to quickly escalate her business so she could make more without doing more
- Why it’s sometimes better to take a loss instead of holding on to product for a long time
- “I’m so surprised at what people will buy.” Wendy reveals some of the off-the-wall products that have made her big profits.
- How to use this simple, effective strategy from the ER to keep your business moving forward in times of uncertainty
- Why an e-commerce business is a great income stream for people looking to build generational wealth (not just earn some extra spending money)
- How to learn from your employees’ expertise while keeping control of your business
- How Wendy adds cash money back into her bank account without creating a new tax obligation
- “I want to work, but I want to have time to enjoy it.” Wendy shares the pillars of success that help her choose what venture she will try next without overwhelming herself or her family.
Wendy is clearly a rising star, and I look forward to seeing how her business grows in the coming years. Check out the video below to see how you can set your own business up for quick success.