From the outside, it seems complicated to build a successful Amazon business.
There are plenty of moving parts. You have to find the right products, send them off to Amazon, and keep an eye on them until they sell.
But when it really comes down to it, there’s one skill that stands out above the rest. One thing, when done properly, can set your business up for success. Right from the start.
This is the skill that separates the true pros from the folks just dipping their toes in the Amazon water.
And the good news is that it doesn’t actually take that long to master…
If you have a clear framework to follow.
Sound too good to be true?
Well, then you’ll want to check out this training.
Because that’s where you’ll get the secret to this Amazon skill.
From not one, but two Amazon experts. That’s right. Together, Danita Zanre and Brian Cummings have over 20 years of experience selling on Amazon.
They’ve also helped thousands of other Amazon sellers build profitable businesses.
So they know what it takes to create a thriving business. One that brings in profits month after month.
And they both agree that product evaluation is the single most important skill for Amazon sellers to master.
Because that’s where you decide if you’re going to lay down some of your hard-earned money and take a chance on a product.
Fortunately, it’s not really taking a chance…
Not when you evaluate products the right way.
And Danita and Brian will show you how in this training.
Watch their special product evaluation video below to discover:
- The 4 critical elements to look at every time you evaluate a product. When you stick with this checklist, you turn your evaluation process into a profit-generating machine.
- Don’t want to get stuck with a bunch of dud products that never sell? Avoid this misstep. It’s the biggest error new sellers make when evaluating products.
- The P.O.R.R. mistake that leaves some Amazon sellers POOR… And what to do about it to protect your profits.
- How to find every piece of product data you need at a glance… Right from Amazon’s website.
- Want a rockstar product evaluator on your team? Use this common investment practice to train your virtual assistant to pick products better than the pros.
- And more!
There really is no more important skill than evaluating products. It’s the only way to fill your store with profitable products that fly off the shelf. So check out the training below to fine-tune your evaluation process.