At E-Commerce Business School, we stress the importance of knowing the “why” for your business.
Because that’s what drives you to keep going even when you hit roadblocks.
For some members, their “why” is to add some extra cushion to their monthly income.
Others want to leave a job where they feel locked into their salary.
Some want to retire their spouse so they can travel the world together.
For Connie Brown-Olds, her mission was clear…
She didn’t want to be a burden to her children.
Now, she already had a successful medical forensics business.
But she realized that if she couldn’t work, there was no money coming in.
So she knew from the beginning that she wanted an “owner-independent” business. Something that could run with very little input from her.
She’s become a true visionary in her business. And a leader in our community.
So we sat down with Connie to hear her full story.
She once had 250 direct reports as a Chief Nursing Officer. Now she leads her own small (but powerful) e-commerce team.
Watch our interview below to discover:
- The top 3 traits of a successful Amazon seller, and how to get them if you don’t already have them.
- How to tell if you’re a solopreneur or an entrepreneur… Plus, see why you can succeed on Amazon either way.
- The “Mother-In-Law’s Secret” to snagging deals. This one tip can turn regular shoppers into master bargain hunters who can name their price.
- Go from amateur to interview ninja with these 3 simple interview questions.
- Connie’s flip-the-script secret to get what she wants in the store… while making EVERYONE feel good about the deal.
- How to build a loyal, hardworking team. And (surprise!) the answer is NOT just to pay them more.
- How to turn the “Thrill of the Hunt” into a profit-making enterprise.
- And more!
Connie has some amazing insights here. She shares the key traits that will help you gain the freedom and independence you deserve. Check out her video below to see if you have what it takes to be a rockstar Amazon seller.