When it comes to crushing it on Amazon, there’s one thing every seller must do…
Whether you’re looking at online arbitrage, local arbitrage, or some other model.
And I’m not talking about finding profitable products. (Though, to be fair, that’s always at the top of the list.)
See, there’s something even more important than finding products. Or maximizing profits. Or streamlining your shipping process.
It’s the one thing that every other part of your business depends on…
The one thing that can mean smooth sailing… or force everything to a grinding halt.
And if you don’t get this right, none of the rest of it matters.
So what’s the one thing?
Keeping your Amazon account in good standing.
Because no matter how good your products are, they won’t make you any money if Amazon boots you from their platform.
The bad news is that Amazon’s Terms of Services document is long and complicated. They could ask for your first-born child in there, and most people wouldn’t notice. (They don’t, by the way.)
So you don’t want to travel this journey alone.
The good news is that you don’t have to.
And you don’t have to live in fear like some sellers who just run their business by the seat of their pants.
All you need is someone you can trust. Someone to guide you and show you some best practices.
And that's what we're all about at the E-Commerce Business School… giving you information and resources you can count on.
That’s why we brought on Jeff Schick. He's an attorney who specializes in serving e-commerce businesses.
And Jeff actually got his start as an Amazon seller, which helped put him through law school. By the time he graduated, he realized that sellers like him needed more legal support. Without it costing an arm and a leg.
So he got to work serving Amazon sellers and other e-com professionals.
Now Jeff is a trusted resource at EBS. So we wanted to bring him on to share some of his best advice for sellers who want to stay in business for the long term.
Watch our interview below to discover:
- Jeff’s #1 secret for keeping your Amazon account healthy and in good standing. This four-word sentence protects your account and keeps Amazon happy.
- The truth about safe sourcing for Amazon. Playing it loosey-goosey could mean more headaches down the road, so do this instead.
- Why it’s critical to give your virtual assistants clear instructions. Plus, the one task you should NOT hand over to a VA if you want to keep your Amazon account safe.
- The common mistake sellers make when Amazon rings them up. This error can be costly, but it’s also easy to avoid with Jeff’s approach.
- Plus, see why Jeff thinks the future is bright for Amazon sellers. Especially when you take this simple, inexpensive step to protect your account.
The best way to have confidence in your business decisions? Have a plan for hurdles BEFORE you get to them. So tune in to this special training to see how you can avoid the headaches that keep some Amazon sellers down.