Maria Sanchez isn’t dreaming about retiring to some beach in Florida one day.
She actually wants to work in retirement… But she wants to work for herself. And she wants the freedom to do that from anywhere.
After researching ways to make money online (and coming up with a lot of complicated, slow systems), she finally saw something that made sense: An e-commerce business that generated cash flow quickly AND built long-term assets.
And when she took the E-Commerce Business School program to her business partner, Jorge Ardura, he immediately saw that it was the system they had been looking for.
The only problem?
Jorge was a lawyer in the middle of a major trial, so he couldn’t devote much time to the business for a while.
That didn’t slow Maria down, though. She got to work with her E-Commerce Acceleration training and started learning how to find products to sell on Amazon.
Soon, Jorge was able to catch up, and they’ve been building their business together.
With some helpful mentorship from the EBS coaches, and advice from our community, they’ve quickly grown their inventory in anticipation of a stellar Q4.
How did they get their business moving so quickly? Even though they only spend weekends working on it?
And how do they run a smooth partnership when they’ve never even met in person?
That’s what Coach Curt and I wanted to find out when we sat down with Jorge and Maria to talk about their business.
Watch our interview below to discover:
- The key shift Jorge and Maria made so they could boost profitability FAST… This took some trial and error, but it’s paying off big time now.
- “Why not? Let’s try it.” Here’s how this dynamic duo used the example of another EBS partnership to challenge themselves and increase profits. Even their virtual assistant thought they were crazy with this strategy… until it started working!
- Fifth time's a charm? That’s how Jorge and Maria feel about landing their rock-star virtual assistant who consistently finds products that match their tough standards. Here’s how they did it without throwing in the towel.
- “When we need it, we know where to go.” See why Maria snatches up any EBS program that comes their way… Plus, they reveal how those programs paid off in the business.
- “You’ll never have to work a day in your life.” Here’s why Jorge is glad that EBS isn’t just about the numbers (even though he’s the numbers guy).
There’s a lot to learn from this interview. So if you’re looking to build a solid foundation for your business, the video below is a great place to start.