Once Amazon sellers get the hang of sourcing products, they can quickly find items to sell for a profit.
But too many of them get stuck in the loop of always searching for the next thing… the next big winner that will provide a boost to their sales.
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could wring more profit out of a single product line? So you could have a consistent source of sales without always being on the hunt?
That’s where replenishable items (or replens) come in. They’re the kind of products that you can sell again and again, even multiple times per day.
While the profit on a single item may bring in just a few dollars, those profits can add up fast!
It’s like a bunch of small streams that combine throughout the month into a powerful river. One that keeps your inventory, your sales, and your profits flowing.
So where do you find these profit streams?
The good news is that you might already have some in your inventory. You just need to know where to look.
That’s what Danita Zanrè will show you in this training video.
Danita has been with E-Commerce Business School from the beginning. She leveraged our training to retire her husband from his corporate engineering job… So they could fulfill their dream of living in Italy.
Now she’s a Master Coach and Trainer with EBS, where she’s helped hundreds of everyday folks build a business that grants them the same freedom she and her husband enjoy.
And in this special training, Danita shares some of her best tips for finding replenishable products that help you sell more items without always searching clearance racks.
Watch the training below to discover:
- How to keep Amazon happy AND create a consistent flow of products that sell every single day
- Danita’s hidden source of replenishable products… You could be sitting on a gold mine without knowing it, and she’ll show you where to look to find it.
- How to find steady inventory without the headaches of wholesale sourcing
- Danita’s rule of thumb to keep your inventory full, while avoiding Amazon’s storage fees
- How to identify great replens candidates using the tools you already have… There’s no need to learn another program when you use this approach.
- The 3 types of replenishable products that fly off the shelf all year long
- The common (but costly) mistake many Amazon sellers make when trying to find new replens, and how you can avoid it just by “paying attention” to your sourcing
- And more!
Danita has created some of our most-loved training at E-Commerce Business School. And you’ll see why students love her approach when you check out the video below.