What’s the number one profit generator for Amazon businesses? Sourcing the right products.
And when sellers get it wrong…
They’re left scratching their heads at the end of the month. Wondering how all their time and effort could produce so little in actual profit.
But when you get it right…
Then you have a consistent flow of profits heading from Amazon to your bank account. A number you can actually count on instead of guessing and hoping.
It’s not a complicated process. But it’s easy to get wrong if you’re trying to figure it out on your own.
You need to know what to look for AND what to stay away from. And it’s not always as simple as it looks.
That’s why I asked Brian Cummings to host a special training all about product sourcing profits.
Brian’s been selling on Amazon for more than 14 years, and he’s our Director of Training and Coaching. So he has a knack for finding the profit killers in any e-commerce business.
He’s helped hundreds of members diagnose their problems. So their reality starts to line up with their expectations at the end of the month.
And more often than not, it comes down to issues with sourcing.
It’s where everything starts. It’s the main driver of your business, and it’s not always as easy as “buy low and sell high.”
With a few guidelines from an expert, though, you can start dialing up your profits right away.
So watch Brian’s short, value-packed training below to discover:
- Where to find the data that shows you exactly what you need to do to hit 5k take-home profits in a month.
- If you think profit is profit, think again… There are actually two types of profit margin. And Brian shows you how to use them both if you want regular, high-dollar deposits hitting your bank account.
- Want to know what’s really going on in your business? Brian’s amped-up Amazon tool exposes the truth about your numbers.
- Why a “set it and forget it” attitude could cost you a bundle and turn a profitable product into a loss. Plus, see the simple solution you can put in place today.
- How you can look over the shoulder of experts as they source products. These product clinics are a gold mine for new and advanced sellers… if you know where to find them.
- The one race you DON’T want to win on Amazon. Avoid this common trap if you want to keep your profits high and your cash flowing.
- Plus, Brian reveals the critical sourcing criteria every Amazon seller needs. If you want profits rolling in month after month, you can’t miss this.
When you get your sourcing right, you set your Amazon business up for quick, profitable growth. And all it takes is a few tweaks and paying attention to the right things. Check out the video below to see what you’ve been missing.