Are you looking to automate more of your Amazon business?
Then you'll need a top-notch team to carry out more of the grunt work… so you can focus on the big-picture activities that help you scale.
But many Amazon sellers struggle when it comes to building and leading a team.
And I get it.
Leading a team is tough in any environment. But leading a virtual team? When your members might be halfway around the world?
That feels like a tall order.
But it's actually not that difficult if you get the right systems and processes in place.
That's why I sat down with Connie Brown-Olds. She's a peak grad and a member of our Inner Circle program, E-Com CEO.
Connie is no stranger to running successful teams.
Before she left her corporate career as a Chief Nursing Officer, she held a leadership role where she had as many as 250 direct reports.
So she knows how to motivate a team and hold them accountable for their work. When it came to her Amazon business, though, she struggled to figure out the right procedures and policies to keep the team running smoothly.
After getting some coaching from our CEO experts, Connie now has a team of three virtual assistants, and she's breaking revenue records for her Amazon business.
In this video training, she reveals 4 essential steps to build a streamlined team that works as hard as you do.
Check out the video to discover:
- The hidden reading test that can cut your hiring workload by 44%
- How to know if an applicant has the skills and character to be a great fit for your team–so you don't waste time and money bringing on the wrong people
- Why a little empathy and understanding can prevent you from accidentally firing your best workers
- How to evaluate each member of the team so you know they're moving in the direction you need them to go.
- How going the extra mile will help your team members feel confident and blessed to be part of your team… so they work even harder for YOUR business
- Why it's important to celebrate successes (no matter how small) and how to do it in a way that motivates your team to keep producing the best work possible
- And much more!
With the right systems, you can build the right team. And with the right team, you can scale your business as big as you want. Check out the training below to see how you can get started with a strong foundation.