Stuck under a mountain of spreadsheets, but still don't know if your Amazon business is REALLY profitable?
When you first start selling on Amazon it's easy to keep track of your products, your costs, and your inventory.
But once you ramp up (so you can make some real money), the picture starts to change.
The good news is that you're selling more products and bringing in more revenue.
The bad news?
You might not know which ones are actually making you money… And which ones are hidden duds.
Having the information is vital to your success.
But collecting and sorting all that data can take hours. Which is time you'd rather spend growing your business (or, you know, living your life).
Well, at E-Commerce Business School, we're all about using systems, software, and services that can help automate your business.
And Inventory Lab is one tool that our most successful sellers can't live without.
It's so important that we featured it in Part Three of our training series on automation.
In this session, Brian Cummings and Danita Zanrè talk to Inventory Lab rep Jeff Campbell. They dive deep into this versatile tool to show how it can help Amazon sellers remove the hassle and headache from inventory and shipping management.
Check out the video below to discover how to:
- Quickly find out if you're making a profit or not with data available at a glance
- Identify which products make you the most money (sellers are often surprised to discover that some items aren't actually worth their time!)
- Focus your energy and time in the right places when you break down profitability by the supplier, category, and more
- Save money on taxes when you accurately track your expenses (Jeff even shows you how Inventory Lab can pull info automatically from Amazon)
- Free up more time by eliminating tedious tasks like data entry
- Arm yourself with the most accurate data and insights so you can scale with confidence!
New sellers will love how Inventory Lab can save them tons of time and headaches.
And more experienced sellers can immediately start using the advanced strategies Jeff, Brian, and Danita share.
Check out the video below to see how to grow your Amazon business even faster.