Want to scale your Amazon business, but you’re worried that your home will turn into a UPS store?
It’s a great feeling when you start sending more and more packages to Amazon every week. But you might start to wonder how you’ll ever keep up the pace.
Is it really possible to sell more products without getting buried under a mountain of packages?
Don't worry… there’s hope!
It IS possible to sell more products, increase your revenue, and grow your business. While spending LESS time doing the work.
How do you do it?
Two words: Prep Center.
That's the secret to streamlining your Amazon business. And it’s what we cover in the second installment of our 3-part training series on all things automation.
To tackle this topic, Brian Cummings and I joined a special guest, Kathy Rasmussen of Prep Ninjas.
Kathy and her husband have been running their very own prep center in Oregon for years. And she's here to explain what a prep center is, why it’s important for your Amazon business, how to choose the right one for your needs, and more!
Watch this free training on automating your listing and shipping to discover how to:
- Boost your cash flow when you have products sent directly to a prep center
- Save time, increase profits, and avoid the hassle of handling (and listing!) products yourself
- Get started with a prep center whether you sell 1 or 1,000 products per month… Plus, see how you SAVE more when you SELL more!
- Maximize your revenue by leveraging Merchant Fulfilled sales… without sending any items yourself
- Increase perceived value (and profits!) with bundles and multi-packs that you never even touch
- Pro tip: discover how you can amplify this system when you combine it with a Virtual Assistant who deals directly with your prep center!
So if you want to save your sanity WHILE scaling your Amazon business, you don't want to miss this value-packed training.
Check out the video below to see how easy it is to get started with a prep center.