How many hours per day do you spend in your business?
If the answer is “all of them,” then it's time to start delegating.
It's one of the most powerful tools for growing a business quickly.
Because when you delegate, you're not just making your own job easier.
You're opening up MORE time to grow and scale your business EVEN FASTER.
And the best part?
It doesn't matter if you even know how to do all the tasks on your Amazon Sellers To-Do List. With the right hires, your assistants will do the job better than you could.
How does it work?
Brian Cummings and I sat down with our favorite systems expert, Dr. Josie Shepard for a special training on the Power of Delegation.
Check out the video below to discover:
- The critical point that helped Josie move from “Amazon Seller” to true “Business Owner” and how you can do it too
- “They see the business as their own, and you can't ask for more.” How Josie enabled her team to grow her business FASTER and with LESS STRESS
- Why you should be the conductor of the orchestra instead of trying to play all the instruments… This simple shift in thinking helped Josie and her employees find happiness and fulfillment in work.
- Why it's a good thing that outsourcing doesn't happen overnight, and how to relax when you take it piece by piece
- Brian's advice for hiring even when you've never done it before… If you’re feeling intimidated by your first hire, you gotta hear this.
- The number one skill Josie looks for in a new hire and how her method is different than other business owners
- Plus, Josie reveals when is the best time to hire a VA (Hint: It's almost always sooner than you think.)
Listen, you can't grow a business at the expense of your family or your sanity. It just doesn't work in the long run.
So if you’re looking to build something bigger than yourself, you don’t want to miss the training below.
You’ll see how Josie expanded her business exponentially with smart hiring and delegation. And how you can get started growing your business today.