You may or may not be familiar with Praxis, the program that gets young people apprenticeship positions, and even their first job, with a business that matches their interests. In this episode, Ann was joined in with fellow teammate Clark Davis, a Tom Woods’ Show listener, who learned about Praxis through Tom and did his own apprenticeship here at the E-Commerce Business School.
Here at the E-Commerce Business School we always strive to find the very best talent possible to help serve our core mission of helping entrepreneurs achieve a profitable and scalable e-commerce business.
Clark is an enormous asset to our team which led to this fun and informative call with Tom Woods who has a real heart for entrepreneurship.
Today, he helps listeners break into the e-commerce space, talking all things:
- What Praxis is and the life-changing skills you can gain from utilizing Praxis
- Ways you can start your own e-commerce business with Amazon that are easier than you think
- The best question to ask yourself when starting an online business – especially when you don’t know where to start
- The two essentials aspects of data you need to focus on in order to be successful
- The beauty of failure and the potential of growth that follows it, including Ann’s own stories of failure.
- What key factors are used by sophisticated users of “The Arbitrage Model”
- How you can receive guidance in creating fully automated income (That’s right, we said it!)
PLUS – a sneak preview of the simplest online business, a fully-leveraged business model that’s changed the way we do E-Commerce.